We do! Our hypoallergenic recipes will exclude the five most common allergens that dogs have trouble with (beef, dairy, egg, soya, and wheat).
Articles in this section
- What are the fat and protein levels in your food?
- Can I feed the same recipe to all of my dogs?
- What are unique kibble recipes?
- What are the glucosamine and chondroitin levels in your food?
- What meat sources do you use?
- Can you provide vegetarian and vegan diets?
- Do you use any artificial colours or flavours?
- Do you offer hypoallergenic food?
- What ingredients can I exclude?
- What ingredients do you use?