- A two hour delivery window on the day of your delivery.
- Regular updates about where your parcel is.
- A chance to add a picture, or written instructions about a safe place to leave your parcel (we'd recommend this).
- See a photo of where the driver has left your parcel.
Alternatively, you should’ve received an email or text from our courier which includes a tracking reference number, beginning with ‘JD’ and between 8 and 20 digits long. If you’re having any trouble locating this you can read more about tracking on the Yodel website here.
Please enter your tracking number and delivery address post code here.
From there you can update and manage any of the following directly on our couriers' website under the “Manage your Parcel” tab:
- “Leave in a safe place” - let the driver know a safe location the parcel can be left on your property if you’re not in. This must be out of view of the public and sheltered from the weather.
- “Leave with a neighbour”
- “Change my delivery date”
- “Change my delivery address” - this option may not be available to you if the parcel has already been dispatched and/or you’d like it delivered from another Yodel depot.
- “Collect from my local depot” - depending on local COVID-19 rules, this option may not be available to you.
- “Hold I’m on holiday”
- “Deliver to my local Collect+ Point”